Wednesday 18 March 2009

ACUTE TORTICOLLIS.......

......or STIFF NECK. My doctor peered over the top of his half-glasses and pronounced that I was probably the author of my own painful complaint. " Do you" he asked " spend a long time at your desk, one-fingering your keyboard, looking up or down at your computer screen and side to side at reference material?" When I confirmed that indeed I did, I was given a chapter-and-verse demonstration on the correct ergonomic proceedures to adopt in the future and sent on my way.

In order to let mother nature effect her customary reparations, the rate of OUTSIDERS NEW YORK CITY blogs will be cut back for a few weeks. In the meantime I shall be introducing better posture practices and, hopefully, will be back to full flow and discomfort-free in the not too distant future.

No comments: